This sounds like a blast for any little one with a soft spot for Snakes and a penchant for Pterodactyls. The Natural History Museum hosts its annual Family Party on Tuesday, October 21 from 5:00-7:30. Get tickets here.
- Digging for fossils
- Experiencing the exhibitions The Horse and Lizards and Snakes: Alive!
- Dancing to the music of Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could
- Meeting Nat and Alex Wolff from The Naked Brothers Band and legendary Goosebumps Author R.L. Stine
- Watching "Magic-Al" Garber
- Meeting Museum scientists and get up close with live animals
- Enjoying the delicious buffet dinner
- Enjoying the Expedition Program for Explorers Ages 8-12
- And so much more!